You may be interested in how to fix the iPhone 14 Plus black screen problem. Many users have reported that their smartphones do not turn on when they press the power button. The screen stays black. Below are some solutions to the problem of black screens on iPhone 14 Plus and iPhone 14 Plus.
Recover Mode and Wipe Cache Partition
You can fix the iPhone 14 Plus black screen problem by putting your phone into Recovery Mode. These are the steps:
- Connect your smartphone to a computer by turning on the device.
You can open iTunes by clicking here .
- Next, press and hold the power and home buttons for at least 10 second.
- Wait until the screen in recovery mode appears
- You’ll then be able to Restore or Upgrade your smartphone.
- Select Update. iTunes will attempt to reinstall iOS, but it won’t erase your data. While iTunes downloads the appropriate software to your device, wait.
Factory Reset Apple iPhone 14 & iPhone 14 Plus
Factory reset is another option to fix the iPhone 14 Plus’s black screen. It is important to know that factory-resetting your iPhone 14 and 14 Plus requires that you back up all files, photos, and contacts. This will ensure that nothing goes wrong. To prevent data loss, it is important to back up all information and files before you factory reset the iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus. This can be done by opening the Settings app and tapping on Backup & Reset.
The iPhone 14 will not turn on if the above solutions don’t solve the problem. To check for damage to the iPhone 14, it is recommended that you make an appointment at the Apple Store. There’s a chance that the iPhone could be repaired or a replacement will be provided.